Crossroad’s Councilors and Owners
Last weekend, our management made the difficult decision to postpone any in-person council meetings or AGM’s effective immediately unless there is emergent issues to deal with due to COVID-19 outbreak. As you are no doubt aware although this virus may not produce symptoms in a carrier, the carrier could easily affect those around them.
With various meetings planned over the next few weeks, we can either try to reschedule or hold the meeting via emails.
We do apologize for this inconvenience, however the rapid spread of COVID-19 has produced some drastic measures worldwide and the team at Crossroads Management believes that we should be responsible to protect our clients and staff.
While we are unsure how long this moratorium will last, we will touch base as quickly as possible once we return to normal.
Thank you for your understanding.
Crossroads Management Ltd.
Managing Broker, President
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN – MAY 18, 2020
FIRST LEVEL PROTECTION – Limit numbers of people and physical distance
- The office will limit total numbers in person to 50 or less
- Reception area limited to 2 non-reception people
- Guest to office must be invited in from locked entry door and stand 6 feet from reception area
- Guest discussion if not short, be held in main board room
- Only 1 person in hallways. Do not leave your office until the hall is free
- Photocopy rooms limit 2 people being apart 6 feet
- Work from home when possible
- All off-site meetings are via zoom or in areas with restricted numbers
SECOND LEVEL PROTECTION – Cleaning protocols
- External cleaning company does full disinfective cleaning 3 times a week
- Each employee disinfects their work area each day
- Every person entering office must either wash hands or use disinfectant from stand at reception
- All handling of cash be with latex gloves and gloves are discarded after use
THIRD LEVEL PROTECTION – Rules and Guidelines
- Photocopy, mail machine, and coffee machines – wipe down after use
- Washrooms – wipe down after use. Spray disinfectant on cloth and wipe. Do not spray disinfectant directly on electronic devices
- These Rules must be read by each employee and signed that they agree
- Cough into elbow
- Report any contact with someone near an infected person
- Self-quarantine if you feel you are feeling ill
FOURTH LEVEL PROTECTION – Masks
- Use a mask if you feel compromised by entering a possible risk area